Sunday 13 July 2014

Long time no blog

So I am back... 
Tha last time I posted on this blog it was September. 5sos, they were still our little secret and the album well, that was still millions of soons away... But now, it's July and I'm back. 
5sos have had two uk number one singles and a number one album. They are on the Where We Are your currently with One Direction and next year, they are going on their own tour in arenas all across Europe. Now, I am one of the unlucky fans that didn't get tickets, which I'm quite sad about because, I've seen them 3 times in theatres/small venues at their headline shows and it would've been lovely to see them headline and arena...
Anyway, another blog pair for that...
I just can't express how proud I am of these boys, it's so insane. They ab-sailed down a building, they've been played on radio, TV and they've been put on taxis in London. They've played in more venues than I've had hot dinners - including Wembley Stadium... Um, Ashton garage looks, um, a tad bc guys *sobs in the corner* 
A third single is on it's way - Amnesia which make me cry bucket loads I'm not ready for the music video at all.

When I wrote my post about liking them back in August... They had 1.2 followers on Twitter, I think they now have over 3 million...


Okay so that's it for this post. I am officially back!
You can follow me here: @cliffordisney
Or here: @5sosblogger

AND IF YOU WOULD CARE TO DO ME A MASSIVE FAVOUR I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL WITH MY FRIEND. WE HAVE DONE REACTION VIDEOS TO BOTH SINGLE VIDEOS! CHECK THEM OUT: www.youtube.com/TPOBSellie

Lots of love 
Ellie xoxox

(Credit to whoever drew this!)


No comments:

Post a Comment