Sunday 20 July 2014

Bye UK hello USA! (WWA tour, Proudness and Hollywood Ending)

Hello guys!
So the boys have gone from the UK and all of a sudden my life is filled with horrible timezones and that aching feeling you get to have them back in your country once again.
They are embarking on the North American leg of the WWA tour.
I don't know if I mentioned before how extremely proud I am of them for selling out the arenas that they have done.
Yesterday, I went to PopShack live in London. While I was waiting for the show to start the played She Looks So Perfect and Don't Stop and also, two of the acts covered both these songs. It made me feel extremely proud because they have come from covering other peoples songs on YouTube to having people all over the world, including Ed Sheeran, covering their songs and it's just so unreal...

On another note, about yesterday, slightly unrelated to 5sos but sort of related, I met/discovered a band called Hollywood Ending yesterday and I have to say, if you like 5sos (which you should if you are reading this blog) then you will definitely like Hollywood Ending:

Tyler 
Chris
Cameron 
And Danny 

Look them up, but their music because they are awesome guys! 

I think that's it for now, I need more things to talk about so tweet me: 
@cliffordisney
@5sosblogger

Lots of love from 
Ellie xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment