Sunday 20 July 2014

AMERICAN SONGS

Oh my gosh! The songs from the American album have been leaked 
- Close as strangers
- Mrs All American
- Tomorrow never dies 
- Indepence day

Close as Strangers and it made me cry because it's basically about the boys growing further away from the people at home that they love but now they feel like strangers because they never see each other. 
A line that really hit me was 'everynight I'm I loosing you in a thousand faces' I don't know what it is about this line... But it kinda makes me feel bad for keeping the boys away from their friends and there family because we are the thousand faces...

Independence Day is a very good song if your going through a break up and your trying to get over someone because I talks about that and being indepent and on your own 'I'm over this I'm over you I'm not going to waste my life away' 

Tomorrow Never Dies is amazing if you're feeling down about yourself because it speaks about moving on and I'm kinda in love with the beats in it oh my gosh.

Mrs All American is amazing too (I prefer English Love Affair sorry)


Lots of love 
Ellie xoxox

LINK TO THEM!!! 

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr2G6DCgPsU



No comments:

Post a Comment