Wednesday 23 July 2014

HOLD UP - 5SOS GROUPIES, BLOCKING FANS? What

GROUPIES?¿?
Who else is confused as I am?
There were rumours speculatin last summer and throughout the year about the boys and these groupies and it seems as though they have given up trying to hide it. There are pictures all over twitter and things going round and the boys are blocking and unfollowing fans who dare speak up and ask their questions as to why their idols feels the need to exploit girls bodies in order to please themselves and have sex. 
I feel as though groupies is okay, until they start ignoring fans. I have been told that in some cases on the TMH tour last year in America, Luke walked stroganoff past the girls waiting for pictures outside the bus with some girl and then she came out of the bus later saying 'I just f**cked Luke Hemmigs' and the boys tour staff came out and told the girls the boys were to tired to take pictures and the bus drove off...

I love them but what is happening, I'm so lost. This fandom is breaking and I don't want that at all. We are a family and we stick together no matter hat happens, right? 

At the end of the day - they are teenagers, let them do what the hell they like, they re famous and living life, let them do it.

I'll be back with another blog post when I can! 
Tweet me @5sosblogger with your topic suggestions and any fan art you may have! 

I love you all 
Ellie xoxo

Ps: enjoy the album America! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment