Friday 30 August 2013

Pictures, selfies, superheroes!

I woke up this morning too this 
Some hot looking robin and spider man in a car ;) 

And I enjoyed these pictures 




So yeah, pictures, selfies and superheroes! Seriously though, I would mind anyone of them save me, they could me any day! 

Oh and on the subject of selfies - the word "Selfie" has been added to the Oxford English Dictionary along with "Twerk" I mean, what has the world come too!

Oh and Calum's been tweeting again because he did go for bit because of all the hate he got for the Lucy thing which I think was sad :( but he's back and cooking eggs 
Oh I'm going to add a poll at the side later or tomorrow: 
Vegimite - 
Yes 
Or 
No?
It'll be nice to know if you guys like it or hate it!

On a sad note, my holiday is almost over and I come home on Saturday and start school on Tuesday -_-

Okay so as per usual, I'm looking for fan art to feature on my blog so just tweet me @MichaelsNandos_  with the hashtag #5sosbloggerfanart and I'll feature your art! And tweet me ANY 5sos related topics you have for me! Comment what you think and take a look at all the pages 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There's one for free music downloads which I hope guys find useful! 

Oh an I'd just like to take this opportunity to say a massive HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Liam Payne! Xxxx
 
So that's it for now!
Lots of love
Ellie xoxoxo 





No comments:

Post a Comment