Tuesday 27 August 2013

I got given a topic and some cinnamon bread and this happened...

first i'd just like to say: cinnamon bread and second: stars, loads of them. Anyway, hello! thanks for my blog :) Right, so. I asked for topics and one i got given was it introduce the boys. 

So here goes...
5 seconds of summer are an Australian band consisting of 4 members; Ashton Irwin, Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood and Michael Clifford.

Ashton Irwin is the oldest and the most immature, he likes to keek, sleep, eat and obsess over my little pony. 

Luke Hemmings may as well be a penguin he loves them that much. He likes to eat, sleep, stalk Calum Hood and fangirl over All Time Low.

Michael Clifford gets a new hair colour everyday. His natural habitat is a game store, although, he is frequently found in the indirects of twitter stalking people's tweets. He likes to eat pizza and he likes to tell Luke Hemmings to shut up.

Calum Hood is under a spell. He was put under a spell a few years ago which made him believe he was a gansta and his name is 'Cash money c fizzle hood' he likes to eat and spends his free time listening to chris brown and going on unsuspected tweet sprees. 

So yeah, 5SOs everyone! 

Okay so when I was asked to introduce them, I thought 'I'm not going to be boring I'm going to out my own spin on it' and well I guess that's what happened there... Well and the effects of cinnamon bread which by the way, you guys have to try! It's amazing ;)

Oh and um, I don't know who made the header that i have at the top of this blog but I found it on google and it's amazing! And again, if you have any fan art for me, tweet me #5sosbloggerfanart to @MichaelsNandos_ and I'll feature you in the blog! 
Remember to tweet me topics! I'm always interested in what you want to see!
Oh and I'm sorry if this blog has been short and sweet but it's really late and I have to be up god damn early tomorrow to go to an all inclusive hotel for the day!!! -_- wish me luck! 
Ok sleep well! Good night, or good morning or afternoon depending on where you are!
Love you lots
Ellie xoxoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment