Tuesday 27 August 2013

Bad Dreams

Well, like most of you, this morning I've woken up to Bad Dreams
Calum's song, as it says on his video, didn't  make the album, so he uploaded it to YouTube so we could all hear it and oh my god! I can't stop listening! Obviously the only way we can listen to it is to download it via YouTube converter e.t.c but still, I have it on repeat. One thing I have to say is: if this song is this perfect and didn't make the album, think of the songs that did! 
I have a strong sense the album is going to be insanely perfect and just amazing I every way!
I was scrolling down twitter and I've just got some people tweets here about the song:

@tequliazarry: Bad dreams on reply until I die bc perfect

@fivesohs: This album's going to be sh*t.. 

HA KIDDING ITS GOING TO BE F*CKING AMAZING AND PERFECT IM SO EXCITED I CANT

@5SOSCrayFamily: calum's song is sex to my ears 

@5SOSLatest: CALUM'S NEW SONG. OMFGGGG IT IS PERFECTION "BAD DREAMS" LOVE ITTT @Calum5SOS

@ughhashton: Its 3am and im crying over calum should i get a life

This are a few of many fangirling tweets covering my timeline right now.

Okay so my opinion on the song:
It's perfect. I love every single second of it. I'm listening to it right now and I love love love the lyrics and I could listen to this song for hours which is probably what I'm going to do! 

Let me know what you think of the song by commenting on this post!

Also, I've already noticed a few cover artworks being posted on twitter!

This is my favourite by @AshtonsUnicorn5 

And I also like this one by @wildmargaux

If you have any ones you've done yourself tweet me @MichaelsNandos_ and I'll do a separate blog entry for all of them, if I get any of course. 

Okay so, I'm going to round up this entry now! 
Here are som important links related to this blog entry:

Thanks for reading! Comment and follow me on twitter @MichaelsNandos_
Lots of love
Ellie xoxox







No comments:

Post a Comment