Tuesday 27 August 2013

EMERGENCY BLOG POST: Calum and Lucy

So, scrolling through my timeline, as you do when you know your 15 and have nothing better to do, when I come across a tweet:

@liamcrowns: IS LUCY AND CALUM REALLY A THING NOW?!

So, me being the little fangirl I am, I typed into search bar on twitter 'Calum and Lucy'. Well you can only imagine what was under this search. Anyway, I really wanted to know HOW these rumours and speculations had started so I kept looking. 
I came across a tweet with a picture: 

@beth5sauce: lucy's scared of large crowds and calum was being the amazing person that he is, so don't assume things 
Earlier, I had seen a twitlonger about how fans waited for Calum, Lucy and Ashton to finish their meal before asking for pictures and autographs. When they had finished, Ashton stayed and took pictures etc but Calum walked off holding Lucy's hand. 
Now I don't know if this is true, buttheta  explains the tweet and how Calum was just being thoughtful. 

So I took a look at Lucy's twitter: @peekaboolucy
I came across a picture of Ashton:


With the caption: 
@Peekaboolucy:The perfect brewing time is seven minutes. Every English person knows this sh*t. 

Obviously, this means she was with the boys at one point in LA as Ashton did a keek saying 'the perfect brewing time is seven minutes' 

Woah woah hold up. I've just seen this tweet:

@5SOSUpdatesAUT: Am I the only one that thinks that the song is about Lucy and Cal published it so he could tell her his feels? Sorry.

I don't know what to think about this Calum and Lucy thing, if he's happy I guess that's all that matters! 
Anyway, comment or tweet me what you think!
Tweet me: @MichaelsNandos_
Remember #5sosbloggerfanart if you have any fan art for me to display on my blog!
Lots of love 
Ellie xoxox




2 comments:

  1. Hiii, do yous till have the twitlonger link?i wanna be a creeper at this moment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very sorry but this was last August i dot still have the link haha sorry :) x

      Delete